Sun protection at it's best .....
Ultrasun uses expensive Liposomes to deliver the product into the skin in a protective ‘jacket’ where the product is then released into the skin.
· No other brand currently uses this and you can then swim in a pool/the sea/sweat without worrying that the product is coming out of the skin, you can leave this on and be protected up to 8 hours where the product will just naturally come out of the body.
· Apply the product 15-30 minutes before sun exposure to allow time to penetrate the skin, the body products can also be used on the face and are Hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
· Ideal for exposure near Water, Snow or Sand. No need to worry about suffering from prickly heat anymore!
· Products are available as 20/30/50+ in sport clear oils or sensitive cream. The SPF protects against the UVB rays and the UVA filter also protects against powerful UVA rays which cause premature aging destroying the collagen and elasticity in the skin. Both UVB and UVA rays also potentially lead to skin cancer.
· Ultrasun not only exceeds the expectation of having a filter of 35% against UVA rays to be legalised in Europe, it also exceeds the expectation of Australia where sun cream has to have a filter of at least 90%, Ultrasun is 91%!
· SPF which says 50+ must actually be 58 to be allowed the + sign, our 50+ SPF actually is 86!
· Ultrasun face products use Ectoin which coats and protects the DNA from damaging UVA rays and help prevent aging caused by the sun.
· Only 3 brands are currently allowed to use Ecotin with Ultrasun using the highest % at 0.7% in all their face products.
· Has an expiry of 24 months period after opening and a shelf life unopened of 5 years!
· You can apply make-up straight after using Ultrasun on the face if you wish.
Please refer to the brochure for information on each individual product such as the Sport range, Sensitive range, Face range, New pre-sun optimiser, UV hair protector, Lip protector and our patented formula for our After Sun. Products all absorb easily, don’t leave the skin feeling loaded with product or oily.