Sienna X Treatment
For a safe sunless tanning solution, delivering glowing tans with great results and designed to care for your skin, as well as providing the most natural looking tan. During this treatment you will receive a full body exfoliation, moisturising where necessary and then the application of tan.
• We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
• Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
• Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
• On the day of your treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
• Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
Relax whilst a professional therapist guides you through your treatment. If you decide on just the application, we would ask that you prepare your skin at home, exfoliating and moistising prior to your treatment. If you decide to have the complete treatment the therapist will then prepare your skin using the Sienna X exfoliator followed by Sienna X moisturiser, ensuring special attention is paid to those very dry areas. The cream tan will then be expertly applied. Immediately after your tan we recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
Immediately after your spray tan:
• Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops.
• Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
• Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
• Allow tan to develop for at least 8 hours (overnight if possible).
• Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
• Avoid activities that make you perspire.
• Drink hot beverages through a straw because the steam and contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
• Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
• Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
• Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
• To prolong your tan use an Oil Free Moisturiser and exfoliate on a regular basis.